Everyone knows they are supposed to have “security” for their business systems, data and networks. But what aspects are included? What concerns should you have? Do you really need to worry about it?
The importance of security for businesses of all sizes should never be overlooked. Even if you think along the lines of “I don’t have any important data to be stolen” it is still a disruption if a breech happens, especially if it isn’t discovered. If it’s customer information, they might think differently.
Interpreting Technology has proudly provided security-related services to a number of business, both in Northwest Washington and beyond. Services range from assessments, to consulting, to remediation. Some key security elements include:
- Assessment (physical, hardware and software)
- Antimalware (including antivirus and anti-spam)
- Data (backups and permissions)
- Network and Firewall (“hardening” and best-practices)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS and IPS)
- Forensic analysis (incident response and chain of custody)
- Penetration testing and security audits (compliance requirements or other)
GET MORE INFORMATION!
Interpreting Technology is here to help you!
Help spread the word about your experiences with Interpreting Technology. Click on your preferred social network below to share.