In Our Community
“Never underestimate the difference YOU can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach to someone that might need a lift.” ― Pablo
There are two sides to every coin. As a business, Interpreting Technology provides computer and network technical services to people in Skagit, Whatcom, King, and surrounding counties.
As individuals, we are equally invested in the well-being of the community that our families call home. For Interpreting Technology, being in business means more than profit and loss statements. It’s about being engaged in our community for the greater good of our friends, neighbors, and family. We firmly believe in using our talents and sharing the very best we have to offer to improve the lives of others.
Simply put, to us helping our community is a fundamental necessity.
Interpreting Technology provides support through fundraising, technical support and service donations, assisting non-profit organizations, raising community awareness, and protecting the environment.
Interpreting Technology has been honored to provide:
- 100% donated technical support for Skagit Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services.
- Donated technical support to a number of area non-profit organizations.
- Board member for the Friendship House.
- Encourage volunteerism among team members for causes they believe in.
Interpreting Technology belongs to the following community organizations in Skagit County:
Can we help you?
If you know of any local organizations in need of computer and networking help, or need help raising awareness around a specific cause, or just want Adrian to show up in a chicken suit, contact us, we may be able to help.
Technical Ways We Help
(and Also Provide as a Business):
- Computer and network service and repair
- Mobile device and Cloud services analysis and management
- Move your business off an outdated server
- Office 365 and Google Apps organization migration
- Set up secure remote access in order to easily share files and printers
- Set up and configure your printers and peripheral devices
- Speed up your existing system
- Identify viruses and infected files and remove malware
- Retrieve and recover data off a failed hard drive
- Safeguard your data with a backup system that really works
- Assist you in making computer purchases for your business or personal use
- Perform system optimizations on a routine basis
- Review and recommend both free and fee-based software options
- Provide dedicated training programs for small IT companies and IT departments
GET MORE INFORMATION!
Interpreting Technology is here to help you!
What would you like to receive more information about?
"*" indicates required fields
We will not give out your email address to any third parties.
Help spread the word about your experiences with Interpreting Technology. Click on your preferred social network below to share.