So you’ve read this far and think you’ll fit right in? That’s fantastic. Our team is an extension of us and because our staff is like family, it’s important for us that everyone harmonizes correctly. We want people who want to work with us. We’re not looking to be a stepping stone, or for someone just looking for a job, because of this we take our hiring process pretty seriously.
STILL onboard? Great. Please note that if it is decided that you are not a good fit, at any point in the process, you will be notified immediately so you aren’t left wondering. (We’d hate that too.) So please, no phone calls or drop-ins to check on status. (Only exception is listed later.) Ready?
- Send a PDF copy of your resume, cover email/letter and 3 references to email@example.com. The references will ideally include one co-worker, one supervisor, and if you were a supervisor one of your subordinates.
- Once you submit your resume, expect a response email from our hiring committee within one business day. If you do not receive an email response within a reasonable amount of time, you are welcome to call (360-419-5555 x4) to ensure your application was properly received.
- All candidates are seriously considered. If you pass the initial screening you will receive a phone call to ask some basic questions. This is not technically an interview, just a brief 15-30 minute call to get to know you a bit more.
- All candidates that make their way past the initial inspection will be asked to complete a questionnaire.
- Following review of the questionnaire, we will contact you to schedule a face to face interview, if applicable. Failure to submit or complete the questionnaire will cancel your application, so please don’t overlook it! If you’ve gotten that far, we sincerely do want to know more about you. We only offer it to the top level candidates.
- We try to keep face to face interviews business casual and no more than an hour in length.
- You may be asked to complete a challenge or test that is relevant for the position. This may include a customer service test, or a communication style test.
- In some cases the top 2-3 candidates may be asked to come back for a second interview with a few members of our team.
- Full disclosure, we aim to have several members of our team involved in the hiring selection and participate in the decision.
Thank you for considering us!